Charleston Insurance Claim Attorney
Our Personal Injury Lawyer Understands the System
Whenever you're involved in a car accident, you will need to file a
claim with the at-fault driver's insurance company, or with your own
auto insurance carrier, or both.
At Preston & Salango, PLLC, our
Charleston car accident attorneys will pursue maximum financial recovery in a settlement or verdict, and
we will handle the insurance claims process for you, so you can shift
your focus on healing and recovery.
Why Preston & Salango, PLLC should be your first call:
Our unwavering commitment to our clients' cases has earned ourinjury attorneys notable accolades:
- AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
U.S. News and World Reports "Best Law Firms"
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
Selection for inclusion in
Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠
- Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and the Multi-Million
Dollar Advocates Forum®
Why is it better to have an attorney?
While the claims process involves making a claim, receiving an estimate
from the insurance adjuster for repairs, and receiving a check to pay
for those repairs, it goes much further.
Every auto accident is unique, and so are the circumstances surrounding
the case. The extent of the property damage and the victims' injuries
can range from a minor dent and whiplash injuries to the vehicle being
totaled and the victims losing their lives.
Car accident claims frequently involve:
- Filing a police report
- Gathering eyewitness information
- Filing an insurance claim with the at-fault driver's insurance, and
possibly your insurance carrier too
- Receiving necessary medical treatment (with or without medical insurance)
- Receiving compensation for medical
- Compensation for pain & suffering
- Making arrangements for auto repairs
- If your car is totaled, arranging to have your vehicle replaced
- Claims for lost income, and loss of future earnings
- Claims for other relevant damages
Most non-attorneys have no clue as to how much their claim is actually
worth, or how the claims process works. While you can legally represent
yourself, you are risking losing thousands invaluable compensation.
As Charleston insurance claim lawyers, we can estimate of what your claim
is worth, and if the insurance company won't agree on a fair settlement,
we can take your case to trial if it would be in your best interests.
Insurance companies are well-aware that average people are at a disadvantage,
and they embrace such opportunities to offer low-ball settlements to desperate
people whose medical bills are piling up. Don't let this happen to you!
Were you injured? Contact us today!
We have an extensive network of professional contacts, including medical
experts and physicians at our disposal. Let our Charleston insurance claim
attorneys give you the greatest chances of receiving the fair compensation
that truly reflects the value of your personal injury claim!