WANT TO FILE A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM IN CHARLESTON?
Call Preston & Salango, PLLC at (304) 342-0512!
Have you been injured as a result of another person’s negligence, wrongdoing or illegal behavior? If so, you deserve to work with an experienced and aggressive legal advocate who can secure maximum compensation. At Preston & Salango, PLLC, we are proud to boast years of experience in providing outstanding legal counsel to our clients.
Over the years, our team of dedicated professionals has recovered more than $100 million on behalf of injury victims in the Charleston. We know how to secure a favorable outcome for your case.
Why We Are Uniquely Qualified to Handle Your Case
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Included in List of Super Lawyers®
- 40+ Years of Collective Legal Experience
How Can My Compensation Be Used?
If you or your loved one has been injured in an accident, no doubt you are worried about what is to come. Injury expenses can quickly begin to add up, leaving victims feeling overwhelmed and beyond hope. If this happens, a Charleston personal injury attorney can help you retain compensation from the responsible parties.
- You can seek financial compensation for:
- Medical bills and treatments
- Ongoing physical treatments and therapy
- Property damage caused by the incident
- Lost wages from having to miss days at work
- Lost wages from inability to work in the future
- Physical suffering
- Emotional or mental suffering
Being injured is stressful enough, you shouldn’t have to also worry about covering your bills and expenses. Compensation is the court’s way of easing financial struggles of an injury, assisting with the emotional trauma of the incident, and also ensuring that the liable parties are being held responsible.
How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim?
If you have been injured, our Charleston personal injury lawyers can show you the proper steps to take when filing an injury claim. According to West Virginia law, you have two years to take legal action if you wish to be compensated for your injuries. After those two years, you might not have a reasonable claim to compensation.
Follow these simple steps to start your case:
- Review the insurance policies involved. Determine whether or not the responsible party has an insurance policy that will cover the injuries you have sustained. If they do not have an insurance policy or a way of paying for your damages, filing a claim against them might not do any good if you win. An attorney can help you determine whether or not you have a real case since this rule isn’t always set in stone.
- Retain the representation of a skilled personal injury attorney. Choosing to let a lawyer handle your case can help you obtain a larger return at the end of your case and ensure that you are not being taken advantage of by insurance companies. At Preston & Salango, PLLC, our team has years of experience handling complex injury cases, and we possess the know-how to achieve what is in our clients’ best interest.
- Decide on whether or not a lawsuit is in your best interest. This can be done in a consultation about your case with an attorney. The attorney will be able to tell you who you can file the lawsuit against, how much you could retain in compensation, and whether or not you could be successful in your case. When deciding to file the claim, make sure you share all the details of your case in order to produce the most honest and accurate decision with your attorney.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today!
Working with the right attorney could make all the difference in the outcome of your case, and when you retain the representation of Preston & Salango, PLLC, you can be confident that your case is in good hands. Our team of dedicated professionals can aggressively pursue the highest level of financial assistance available.
Get started today by contacting our office at (304) 342-0512 to schedule a free consult with our Charleston personal injury attorneys.