CHARLESTON PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
To each client’s unique needs
By our clients and our community
Reputation for excellence and winning
REPRESENTING INJURED VICTIMS THROUGHOUT WEST VIRGINIA
OUR COMMITMENT IS TO YOU
At Preston & Salango, PLLC, we are committed to more than simply providing you with the highest quality legal representation. We also commit to focus on your personal needs and goals; obtain justice on your behalf; and help you rebuild your life after an injury.
OUR VALUES GUIDE OUR WORK
We believe that the purpose of the law is to make people’s lives better.
We started our law firm more than 15 years ago with that belief in mind. With this principle as our foundation:
- We listen to each client and focus on each client’s unique needs.
- We have successfully helped hundreds of accident victims and their families rebuild their lives.
- We recognize and honor our responsibility to our clients and our community.
- We forge relationships that are based upon respect, honesty, compassion and trust.
WHY CHOOSE PRESTON & SALANGO, PLLC?
- We are focused on your needs
- We earn the trust of our clients and community
- We have a reputation for excellence and success
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Experience our service and results for yourself. See how Preston & Salango, PLLC has helped hundreds of people just like you! Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about how we can help you solve your personal injury and other legal needs.
More Than $100 million Won in Verdicts and Settlements
Our injury attorneys have received many awards and accolades for their practice:
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- U.S. News and World Reports “Best Law Firms”
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers® 2012 to 2019
- Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America® 2012 to 2019
America’s Top 100 Attorneys 2019
America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators 2019
We have an in-depth understanding of the laws regarding liability in West Virginia. The Charleston personal injury attorneys at Preston & Salango, PLLC put decades of experience to work in all kinds of personal injury cases, whether they are lawsuits against negligent individuals or claims with insurance companies. We understand that no two cases are the same, and we develop personalized strategies to meet each client’s needs.
Learn more about the personal injury claims our firm is able to handle:
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Car accidents
- Coal mining accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Oil & gas injuries
- Truck accidents
Free Consultation with Trial-Seasoned Injury Lawyers
Serious injuries can leave individuals and their families with heavy losses and expenses. If someone else is liable for the damages and injuries you suffer, do not wait to hold them accountable! The West Virginia statute of limitations for most personal injury claims is only two years—do not lose out on your opportunity to secure the entitlements you deserve and make a full recovery.
Get results, not excuses. You don’t pay unless we win your case. Call our attorneys in Charleston at (304) 342-0512 or schedule a free consultation online!